Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Native-English or native-German speaking
- Online or in-person
- Individual, couple, group or family
- Short or long-term
- Generic or specialised services
What is counselling & psychotherapy?
Both psychotherapy and counselling help clients:
- gain insight into their difficulties or distress;
- heighten understanding of unhelpful ‘patterns’;
- find healthier ways of coping;
- change and transform.
This involves exploring feelings, beliefs, thoughts and relevant life events, sometimes from childhood and personal history, in a structured way with someone trained to help you do it safely.
What are the typical issues people resolve in counselling & psychotherapy?
- Stress & burnout
- Screen addiction
- Depression & feeling down
- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Addiction (including screen addiction)
- Relationship difficulties
- Identity issues
- Sexual problems (gay and kink friendly)
- Career counselling
- Psychological disorders
- Phobias, trauma, compulsions, obsessions, paranoia
Please note: this is not an exhaustive list, merely just some of the common issues a lot of people struggle with.